For CPC Push notification/ Popunder traffic
- Go to Reports - and choose the campaign type
2. Choose Publisher Feed
“Publisher feed” is the funnel which your campaign is connected through to the entire Ad-Maven inventory.
Once you chose Publisher Feed you can see from which feed you bought your traffic from. The data is visually presented in tables and pie charts.
3. Press the Plus icon on the left, next to the specific feed you would like to see or Whitelist / Blacklist from. Then select "Pub Subid". That will show you the sub ids of the specific feed you had selected.
4. The way to Whitelist / Blacklist a certain Sub ID is to do it per feed. For instance, if you would like to Whitelist / Blacklist sub ID 654321, which you bought from feed 112243 - You need to create a line for each feed like so:
After creating the sub ID's, go to campaign Edit:
5. Press the edit icon, and you will have the campaign set up page pop up:
6. Go to TQ & Analytics
7. Select “Show Feed List" and place the sub ID's you would like to Whitelist / Blacklist.